Learn Tajwid From Scratch
MyTajwid aims to help people learn tajwid at their own pace. Every page is a lesson and you are advised not to skip any pages. You can check your recitation by clicking the words to hear the recorded sound.
Spend 15 minutes every day to revise or learn new lessons. If you want to check your recitation, you can contact us to book an online video conferencing session.
Subscribers will benefit from the following advantages:
- Learn from the comfort of your home.
- Learn in the privacy of your own home.
- Meaningful English terminologies.
- Fast learning methodology.
- 190 pages of lessons.
- Designed for HTML5 web browsers.
- Only £5 per month or £48 per year subscription.
- Optional book (£15 incl. P&P in the UK only).
Please contact us for personal online tutors.
Why learn & read
- We don't want to be illiterate in reading the Quran for the rest of our life
- Those who recite the Book of Allah and establish prayer regularly and give of what We have provided for them, secretely and openly, hope for a transaction which will not prove profitless that He may pay them their wages in full and give them more from His unbounded favour. He is Ever-Forgiving, Ever Thankful. (Quran 35:29-30)
- The best amongst you is one who learns the Quran and teaches it. (Bukhari)
- Recite the Quran, for on the Day of Judgment it will come to intercede for its companion. (Bukhari, Muslim)
- Someone without Quran in his heart is like a ruined house. (Tirmidhi)
- Recite the Quran, since God Most High will not chastise a heart that has memorised the Quran. This Quran is the banquet of God: whoever enters it is safe and whoever loves the Quran rejoices. (Al-Darimi)